We will send you an email to reset your password.
KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
Warranty: 1 Year Limited (Repair Guarantee available after Warranty)
[Stars' Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/span-style-font-weight-400-color-000000-audio-gd-master-9p-the-powerful-all-in-one-span
Audio-GD Master-9P S (Smooth)
- 8pcs Toshiba Output Transistors (For who like the sound warm and smooth)
Audio-GD Master-9P N (Neutral)
- 8pcs ON-Semiconductor Output Transistors (For who like the sound neutral and transparency)
- Real dual mono design .
- Fully balanced design, the gain stages and pre-driver stages work in class A, built with discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channels.
- The output transistor stages have supper excellent linear, it sound like the pure class A design but without the high heat of the pure class A design .
- Applies 8 pieces of ON Semiconductor transistors ,every piece has 15A/230W performance (Master 9PN). Supports 70W X2 (8 Ohms) output, 14W X2 (40 ohms) .
- The capacitance of the whole machine reaches as high as 100,000 uF, with two circle core in total 600W power ,which is larger than some 200W power amps .
- A total of 4 groups of high-quality class A parallel connection PSU's supply the gain stages.
- Two gain modes with 100 steps exponent character volume control , high gain has 34DB, low gain has 20DB, no problem drive any high or low sensitivity headphone and speaker.
- 5 groups input: RCA X2, XLR X2, ACSS X1
- Speaker output *1 pair
- Headphone amp output: 3pins XLR X2 / 4pins XLR X1 /6.3MM X1
- Headphone output options with neutral and simulate vacuum sound for customer selects on the front plate
SPEC (subjected to change without prior notice for sound improvements)
S/N Ratio: >110DB (Full scale)
Gain: 34 DB (high gain), 20DB (low gain)
Output (Speaker)L: 70W*2 @ 8ohm, 100W*2 @ 4ohm
Output (Headphone): 35W*2 @ 15 ohm, 20W*2 @ 25 ohm, 14W*2 @ 40 ohm, 6W*2 @ 100 ohm, 2W*2 @ 300 ohm, 1W *2 @ 600 ohm
Input sensitivity: 0.55V RMS @ XLR, 2mA RMS @ ACSS
Input impedance: 47K ohm @ RCA, 94K ohm @ XLR, <10 ohm @ ACSS
THD+N at 8 ohm 20W (<0.055% at 1K, <0.002% at 20KHz, 2VRms XLR input)
THD+N at 8 ohm 60W (<0.055% at 1K, <0.005% at 20KHz, 2VRms XLR input)
Frequency Breadth (ACSS input): <2.5DB at 200KHz (8 ohm 1W output, 2VRms XLR input)
Channels cross: >-120DB
Channels imbalance: < 0.05DB
Power Requirement: 1 Version 100-120V AC 50/60 Hz, 2 Version 220-240V AC 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 50W static @240V or 120V
Transformer Power: 600W (2 transformers)
Package Weight: Approximately 18KG
Product Weight: Approximately 16KG
Dimensions: W430 X L430 X H93 (MM, Fully aluminium )
Accessories: Power cord X1