KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
Warranty: Local Malaysia Warranty
Chord Mojo2 (2022) - FPGA Portable DAC Headphone Amplifier
[Stars Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/chord-electronics-mojo-2-1st-impression-in-malaysia
** UPDATE 30th June 2022 - Chord UK informed due to challenges in production and huge demand, ETA subject to change from time to time. Please kindly message us to for the ETA.
Mojo 2 is the most advanced DAC/headphone amplifier in the world. It plays your favourite music with class-leading detail and clarity, right up to studio-grade levels.
DAC AND HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER IN ONE
The British designed, engineered and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world.
Distinctly different from all other devices, Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor. The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive any headphones. For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable.
- Unrivalled digital audio processing; powerful 'FPGA' technology
- Additional USB-C data input for fast data-transfer
- Fully transparent 'Ultra HD' digital signal processing EQ, tailoring the sound to you
- Take Mojo 2 wireless when adding the Poly streamer/server (2 TB)
UNIQUE FPGA TECHNOLOGY
For more than 20 years, Chord Electronics has exclusively used powerful programmable (FPGA) circuits with custom coding to provide the most advanced digital-to-analogue conversion performance in the world. With digital audio technologies perfected over two decades, Mojo 2 contains more digital audio know-how than any other small DAC.
COMPATIBLE WITH POLY FOR STREAMING
Completely compatible with our Wireless streaming module Poly, Poly allows for wireless integration to your system
Mojo2 brings exciting new features for music lovers
- Improved FPGA: more resolution, power and efficiency
- Improved battery: FPGA-controlled management plus improved capacity
- New menu function
- UHD DSP: advanced EQ adjustment for headphones, file formats and personal taste
- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise
- High-speed USB-C input
- Two 3.5mm headphone outputs
- Wireless-ready - simply add the Poly streamer/server
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V