KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
2 Years Sennheiser Malaysia Warranty (T&C applies)
[Stars' Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/sennheiser-ie900-totl-single-dynamic-iem-first-impression
Sennheiser IE 900 / IE900 - Dynamic Driver IEM earphone with X3R Technology
IE 900 - The precision-manufactured aluminum housing of the IE 900 faithfully protects the dynamic TrueResponse transducers at the heart of Sennheiser’s innovative X3R technology.
Experience peak German audio engineering with earphones that deliver only the purest, most natural sound.
- A new benchmark in portable sound reproduction
- Unrivalled precision & craftsmanship
- Developed in Germany and manufactured at our state-of-the-art Ireland plant
- X3R TrueResponse transducer technology for balanced sound with ultra-revealing detail
- Helmholtz resonator chambers unmask critical audio details, even during extended listening sessions
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminum housing
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for improved stability
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 48,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 18 ohms
The IE 900 — goodbye to tradeoffs
High-fidelity recordings are pieces of art. Just as with a valuable painting, it would be a disgrace to allow damage during transport. The IE 900 reveals the true potential of any recording. If it’s a masterpiece, you’ll hear it. Brilliant, sparkling treble — with no trace of sibilance. Powerful lows without creating muddy mids. An uncanny ability to resolve fine detail — alongside warmth and comfort for extended sessions.
All these qualities derive from inspired feats of engineering. Take Sennheiser’s trusted 7 mm transducer, for instance. We’ve made it just that much better for the IE 900. Or the all-new X3R triple-chamber absorber technology milled right into the solid aluminum core with its downstream acoustic vortex. Taken together, these innovations deliver a unique level of balance and transparency — so you never have to compromise again.
Impedance: 18 Ω
Sound pressure level (SPL): 123 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.05% (94 dB, 1 kHz)
Cable length: 125 cm
Transducer principle: single dynamic driver, pressure chamber
Weight: 4 g
Technology: Unique X3R technology
Housing: One-piece precision-milled aluminum housing
Warranty: 2-year warranty*
Connector: Fidelity (+) MMCX
Ear coupling: Ear canal
Frequency response: 5 Hz – 48,000 Hz (-10 dB)