KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
1 Year LIMITED WARRANTY from SONY MALAYSIA (T&C applies, warranty excludes human factor damage)
Sony PS-HX500 - Turntable with High-Resolution Recording Belt-driven Vinyl Turntables
- Internal A/D converter and USB output to easily convert vinyl to DSD.
- Supports both phono and line output thanks to built-in Phono EQ.
- Two operating speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm.
- Highly stable belt drive system to achieve natural sound reproduction.
- The newly designed tonearm ensures an accurate tracking of phonograph records
Vinyl goes portable in High-Resolution Audio
Convert your records to high quality digital music files
The PS-HX500 is equipped with a high-quality A/D converter. So just connect it to your PC with a USB cable and record your vinyl as High-Resolution Audio tracks. This is a great way to backup your precious vinyl collection, or even take tracks outdoors with you on your Walkman®.
Advanced features do the heavy lifting
Simply connect the PS-HX500 to a PC’s USB port and convert your vinyl tracks into high quality digital ones. The supplied PC application lets you rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records.
Relive the master performances right away
Integrate it into your high-quality audio system
Connecting the PS-HX500 with a high-quality audio component system enables you to enjoy all your vinyl with all the raw realism they can offer.
Turntable—stability in motion
The turntable uses the latest techniques to deliver extremely stable rotation for optimal and natural delivery of your music.
- High quality 0.20-inch rubber mat
- Aluminum die cast platter
- Highly stable belt drive system
- Acoustic-grade MDF cabinet
- Glass epoxy circuit board
- Insulated structure
Turntable Speed: 33 1/3 r/min, 45 r/min
USB Out: B type
Power Requirements: 120V 60Hz
#starspicker #sony #pshx500 #hx500 #turntable #vinyl