KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
1 Year Limited Warranty (subjected to manufacturer T&C)
Effect Audio x Elysian Acoustic Labs GAEA (2022) Hybrid In Ear Monitor Foster DD DiVe Pass II
⭐ [Stars Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/effect-audio-x-elysian-acoustic-labs-gaea
In a pursuit of extraordinary experiences, Effect Audio has collaborated with Elysian Acoustics Labs to produce an innovative EA take on a hybrid In Ear Monitor.
The visionary, intriguing and unforeseen partnership, a first between Effect Audio and Elysian Acoustic Labs, is the culmination of a trend of collaborations between boutique audio brands to create innovative new products that blend the best of both worlds.
The sound of GAEA is tuned by both brands while keeping an authentic Elysian Acoustic Lab's house sound.
The Divine Sound
Goddess of Earth, Gaea, is an all encompassing being, a mother of all life.
In control of all 4 elements of nature, she mesmerizes by creating bliss wherever she goes.
The acoustic focus for GAEA is undoubtedly Female Vocals. From the freshness to the brightness of the vocal cords, Gaea gives center stage to what makes the heart flutter - the magical touch of a human’s voice.
With an exquisite hybrid Foster DD and Sonion BA drivers setup complemented with DiVe Pass II Dual Ventilation System, one can expect technical mastery on top of an emotive experience with Gaea.
Experience GAEA as she merges and transforms each of the 4 elements into a divine soundscape. Bask in the ethereal sound and enjoy everlasting bliss.
Technical Specifications (IEM)
- 5 Drivers Hybrid In Ear Monitor (1 Dynamic Driver & 4 Balanced Armatures)
- 4-Ways Crossover system (1 DD x Low, 1 BA x Low-Mid, 1 BA x Mid-High, 2 BA x High )
- DiVe Pass II Dual Ventilation Technology*
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Impedance: 10 ohm @ 1khz
- Sensitivity: 102db/100mV @ 1khz
- THD ≤ 1%
- Proprietary mix for Internal wiring and custom cable by Effect Audio
- Aesthetics (Stabilized wood for faceplate and cable accessories)
- In Package Accessories: Microfiber Polyurethane case, Spin fit W1 Medical Grade Silicone eartips (Multisize: S/M/L), Cleaning Tool and Cloth
*This second generation of the DiVe Pass technology eliminates reverberation of the back chamber and provides optimal pressure relief in the front chamber thus reducing driver-flex issues from diaphragm compression. Full bass potential of the dynamic driver is unleashed due to better movement of the diaphragm.
Technical Specifications (Effect Audio Custom Cable)
- Selected Premium UP-OCC Copper Litz
- Selected Premium UP-OCC Silver Plated Copper Litz
- Proprietary Dual Geometric Design
- EPO* 24 AWG 4 Wires
- EA Ultra Flexi™ Insulation
- ConX ™ Ready with Pentaconn Ear Interchangeable Connector
- Rhodium Plated Brass Straight Type Plug