We will send you an email to reset your password.
KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
Musical Paradise MP-701 MK2 Tube Pre Amplifier
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (30 days limited warranty for the Tubes)
[Stars' Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/musical-paradise-mp-701-mk2-vacuum-tube-preamp-with-various-upgraded-options
After two years of R&D, we are glad to announce the second edition of MP-701 tube preamp. The circuit has been fully redesigned to provide extraordinary sound performance, low noise floor and better compatibility with different types of power amps in the market. It can work with integrated amplifiers, power amplifiers and active speakers. Don’t like passive preamp integrated in most source devices, such as DAC, standalone MP-701 MK2 tube preamp is guaranteed to bring your HiFi system performance to the true next level. It is not just a volume control machine. It truly brings out more sonic details, dynamic, stronger bass, wider and deeper sound stage to the audience.
1. Onboard filament voltage switches allow support both 6.3V and 5V rectifier, 6.3V and 12.6V signal tubes.
2. Onboard DIP switches allow user to select 4 different levels of output gain to support different input sensitivity of amplifiers.
3. Zero negative feedback circuit provides the most natural sounding.
4. Oversized 150W toroidal transformer provides sufficient power redundancy. It is magnet shielded in the compartment underneath the motherboard.
5. Output coupling capacitors and power filtering bypassing capacitors are user changeable to further improve or customize the overall sound characteristics. No soldering is required.
6. Built with genuine HiFi grade components, such as Vishay military grade resistors, Genuine Rubycon and Nichicon LOW ESR power filtering capacitors, obbligato gold coupling caps, Bennic XPP bypassing capacitors, ALPS volume control and power switch, heavy gold-plated terminals.
7. Solid aluminum alloy case, suspension feet and knobs.
8. Remote volume control feature.
1. Output voltage: 20V (Max) depending on DIP switches gain settings and the type of signal tubes.
2. Output impedance: 2Kohm (Recommended power amp input impedance >=10Kohm)
3. Input impedance: 100Kohm
4. Frequency Response: DC to 50khz
5. Input: RCA x 3, XLR x 1
6. Output: RCA x 2, XLR x 1
7. Sub-woofer support: Yes
8. Dimensions: W 31cm x D 39cm x H 14.5cm
9. Gross Weight: 12 kg
10. Input Voltage: 110-120V / 220-240V
1. 6.3V filament rectifier tubes: 6Z5P, 6X5.
2. 5V filament rectifier tubes: 5R4, 5U4G, 5AR4, GZ33, GZ34, 274B, 5Y3, 5Z3P.
3. 6.3V signal tubes: 6N11, 6N1P, E88CC, E188CC, CCA, 6922, 6H23, 6H6, 6H30, (6SN7 with 6SN7 to 6922 adapter).
4. 12.6V signal tubes: 12AU7, 12BH7, E80CC, (12SN7 with 6SN7 to 6922 adapter).
When using 6.3V filament rectifier tubes, onboard S2 switch must set to 6X5 position. When using 5V filament rectifier tubes, onboard S2 switch must set to 5AR4 position.
When using 6.3V filament signal tubes, onboard S1 switch must set to 6.3V position. When using 12.6V filament signal tubes, onboard S1 switch must set to 12.6V position.