KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
1 Year Limited Warranty (subjected to Topping T&C)
Topping L70 Hi-Res Full Balanced NFCA Desktop Headphone Amplifier
- Headphone Amp / Preamp Application
- 4-pin-XLR + 4.4mm Balanced + 6.35mm SE Output
- Relay Volume Control (8x output mode with volume memory)
- NFCA Modules
- THD+N @ <0.000055%
- DNR @ 146dB
- Output Impedance @ <0.1ohms
- 7500mW x 2@32Ω / 1150mW x 2@300Ω
- Noise @ <0.3uVrms *
* actual noise level is obtained by boosting the noise of L70 by 100 times using a low noise amplifier in front of the APX555B then dividing the measured noise by 100 times.
Ultra-High Performance NFCA modules
L70 uses same NFCA (Nested Feedback Composite Amplifier) module with A90. Voltage current hybrid feedback architecture along with UHGD (Ultra High Gain Feedback) technology provide excellent DC and AC performance, ultra-low THD+N and absurdly high dynamic range of 146dB.
Even more, high output current drive capability, ultra-low output impedance and the ultra-low noise of 0.3uV which is miles ahead of the competition provide sufficient guarantee for driving headphones with various characteristics, so that high-fidelity music can be vividly performed on different headphones.
A Headphone Amp, also a Preamp
The L70 is not only able to drive the headphones but also served as a preamp. When it is in preamp mode, you can get the same high performance as the headphone amp mode, and the 20ohm SE and 40ohm balanced output impedance are widely suitable for various power amplifiers. The full-featured remote control makes it more coenvenient for you to use.