1. Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Dome Composite Diaphragm, High-End Headphone Diaphragm Materials.
2. Alloy Casting Cavity, Ensuring Durability and High-Quality Texture.
3. The nozzle of the CHU II consists of a separate brass CNC component, offering higher precision and density.
4. CHU II incorporates a new generation of replaceable acoustic filters.
5. CHU II was tuned by senior acoustic engineers and audiophiles with rich knowledge and wide experience, and exhibits an excellent frequency response curve in line with the VDSF Target Response.
6. Ultra-low Nonlinear Distortion, Reproduction of Subtle Details.
Model: CHU II Dynamic Driver In-ear Headphone
Cavity Material: ZN Alloy
Driver: 10mm High-performance Dynamic Driver
Diaphragm: Aluminum-manesium Alloy Composite Diaphragm
Headphone Jack: 0.78mm-2pin
Plug: 3.5mm Single-ended
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 38kHz
Effective FR: 20Hz - 20kHz (IEC60318-4, -3dB)
lmpedance: 18Ω ± 15% (@1KHz)
THD: THD≤0.5% (@1KHz, 94dB)