KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
1 Year Limited Warranty (subjected to audio-gd T&C)
Audio-GD R-1 NOS / R1 NOS Balanced R-2R Resistor Ladders Dedicated Desktop DAC
- Truly Balanced Fully Discrete R2R Ladder DAC
- 8 Group Fully Discrete R-2R DA Converters (2 pcs DA-7 board) Implementing Balanced Mode.
- 4 Fully Discrete Native DSD Decoders Work in Balanced Mode .
- Up to 32bit / PCM384K / DSD512 Asynchronous Transfer using the Amanero384 USB Input.
- All inputs with Galavanic Isolator
- Fully Discrete Current Signal Transmission Design without OPA in signal path.
What's new in R-1 NOS:
Some people love the sound of the pure NOS mode, so we design the R-1 NOS that optimize the pure NOS mode, offer the pure musical sound.
The NOS design don't need the main clock signal for working, that is the advantage of the NOS design to avoid the effect by the main clock's jitter.
In the R-1 NOS digital processor, we apply the zero delay technology that guarantee the data and clock exact synchronization for much reduce the jitter.
In the R-1 NOS design, we apply the galavanic isolator before the DA parts and analog parts, isolate the all digital inputs and the digital processor, that offer the better clean sound quality .
8 group built-in 24bit R-2R decoders and 4 native DSD decoders work with balanced mode, we apply the DA 7 modules that is an obvious upgrade than the last generation R-1 that apply the DA 8 modules.
Using the latest designed discrete servo stabilized power supply to feed the digital circuits, the noise level is comparable to that of a battery, but without the dry and thin sound characteristics of it, and thus the product's operating temperature is significantly lower than that of the previous model. The analog circuit are still powered by a pure class-A regulated power supply for the best sound results.
In total built in 8 groups PSU for power supply to the different parts separately.
The input signal sampling rate is displayed.