KINDLY PM FOR LATEST STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty, 10 Years Repair Guarantee
(T&C applies, warranty excludes human factor damage)
** Remote Control not in Warranty. **
[Stars Review] https://starspickeraudio.net/blogs/blog/audio-gd-r2r-11-mk2-legend-reborn
Audio-GD R2R-11 MK2 / R2R11 MK2
The R2R-11 mk2 signal path is very simple, the USB and SPDIF receiver directly outputs an IIS signal to the R-2R decoders (DA-8s) without any other component involved, and a non-muting design is applied. Therefore, when changing tracks, there will be a weak popping sound, but much weaker than with the previous generation R2R 11.
R2R-11 mk2 feature:
1. 4 built-in 24bit R-2R decoders (2 push-pull channels) and 2 native DSD decoders.
2. USB input with optional galvanic isolators.
3. High-quality R-core transformer power supply.
4. 9-group of power supplies overall for the different components. The R-2R modules and analog output stages are powered by the 3 groups of pure class-A PSUs. 3 groups of ultra-high speed chip PSUs and 2 groups of servo-controlled discrete PSUs are used for the digital parts . The control module and volume boards use a separate PSU to avoid any contamination to the digital and analog signal components.
5. The unit has two gain levels, 12DB on low gain to drive headphones with over 95DB sensitivity, and 22DB on high gain, enough to drive the HE6, which has a 85DB sensitivity. There are two jumpers built-in allowing an additional 6DB to drive headphones with even lower sensitivities.
6, Relay volume control boards built-in for accurate channel balance and transparent sound . 0.1% resistors are used in parallel to increase the effective tolerance to 0.05%.
7, Two jumpers are built-in to optionally make the sound warmer .
8, Fully discrete transistor amplifier design, applying the ACSS technology .
9, Features a Neutrik headphone output jack
Manufacturing process and design can be updated at any time without notification, bringing improvments and changes in specifications.
S/N Ratio: 100db
THD+noise: < 0.04%
Frequency Breadth: 20Hz - 90KHz (-3DB)
Headphone output : 10V RMS
Variable output : 5V Max
Fixed output: 2.5V RMS (High gain)
Fixed output: 1V RMS (Low gain)
[Output Power (Headphone)]
2 ohm / Headphone output
2 ohm / DAC output
0.5 Vp-p(75 Ohms, Coaxial)
19 dBm (Optical)
Some TVs and gaming consoles may not have a sufficient levels to drive the SPDIF inputs
Support Operate Systems (USB): Windows, Mac，IOS，Linux
USB PCM model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz , 192kHz, 352.8kHz,384kHz
USB DSD native mode: DSD64-512
Coaxial model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
Optical model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
Power Requirement: 220-240V or AC 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 15W
Package Weight: 4.5KG
Product Weight: 3.5KG
Dimensions: W240 X L280 X H85(MM, Fully aluminium，with feet, without protrusion )